Brochure “Photonics Research in Erlangen” including Scientist, Research, and Publications Spotlight of the QOQI group
SAOT – the Erlangen Graduate School in Advanced Optical Technologies – just released the new brochure “Photonics Research in Erlangen“. It contains a detailed overview on research groups and investigators working on photonics and optical technologies in Erlangen.
The QOQI group is represented with the following contributions:
- Scientist Spotlight: Joachim von Zanthier (p. 12-13)
- Research Spotlight: Quantum Technologies by Joachim von Zanthier (p. 16-17)
- Publications Spotlight – Validating Quantum Theory – Marc-Oliver Pleinert (p. 56)
- Publications Spotlight – Locating Quantum Emitters – Stefan Richter (p. 57)
- Optical Imaging Center Erlangen (OICE): main project quantum correlation imaging (p. 68)